- 917,113 hits
“The Decision” – Top ten on Amazon for prostate cancer for six years.
Understanding Prostate Cancer Through “Exam-Table Paper” Illustrations from The Decision.
Urological Wit and Wisdom-101 Aphorisms, Adages and Illustrations
Microscopic Vasectomy Reversal
Top Ten Online Influencers Prostate Cancer
Clarion Book Review
Most popular post
- When is a prostate nodule a nodule and do nodules always mean prostate cancer?
- Steam therapy for BPH-Does it cause ED?
- Can you get cancer from having sex with a man who has prostate cancer?...Part Two-response to a comment.
- the dreaded prostate biopsy revealed
- holy bloody mess batman!....the bleeding scrotum capo...i mean caper...tmi?
- "But I had radiation for my prostate cancer over 5 years ago!" Blood and clots in the urine after radiation for prostate cancer.
- Five men-Five stories-Five deicisions about what to do about one's prostate cancer
- Flooding around my catheter, blood around my catheter after a radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer question for Prostate Diaries: Can you have sex the morning of a prostate biopsy?
- If an elevated PSA goes down after antibiotics does that mean you don't have prostate cancer?
- “Decision” Process
- “Who are you” factors and why it matters.
- American Cancer Society’s Guidelines for Early Detection
- Another man’s story and his process
- Considering the possibility of incontinence after prostatectomy
- Five men-Five stories-Five deicisions about what to do about one’s prostate cancer
- How I as a urologist made “my decision.” Don’t do what I did, do it the “way” I did.
- How to “manage” your urologist and the pain associated with the prostate biopsy.
- If you remove the prostate you are cured right? Wrong…well maybe.
- McHugh Decision Cheat Sheet-It is imperative that you understand and have considered each of the questions in order to make the “Right Decision” for you.
- McHugh Decision Worksheet
- Men’s Health article-“I want my prostate back.”
- New York Times Dana Jenning’s story-video
- Post prostatectomy male anatomy-significance
- Reed’s prostate cancer journey process
- The anatomy of the prostate- “Water and Nerves”
- The biopsy specifics- The Disease- Your’s is specific to you!
- The concept of “Years at risk” and why its important in your decision
- The day I made “The Decision”, what will do it for you?
- The issues
- Top ten prostate cancer myths-the right decision starts here
- Treatment options-A major inconvenience?
- Author Book Inteview with Sarah Palin
- Dr. Jo-An’s Sexuality Survey
- How I as a urologist made my “Decision.”
- McHugh Decision Worksheet/Cheatsheet
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery/Microscopic Vas Reversals at N.G.U.A.
- Penelope Chases a Stick
- Press release/News articles
- Prostate cartoons-Created by Dr. McHugh
- Prostate Diaries
- “I have good news. I have prostate cancer!”
- A woman’s intuition and the “male mastectomy”
- After the biopsy
- Dad’s New Gig
- Diaper Diaries-A screenplay
- Dry with a diaper-potent with a pill
- Free PSA low-Damn it
- I heard you got cancer!
- I just want to be lucky
- June 6 D-day or E-day?
- My biopsy experience
- My bladder spasm experience
- Sometimes you have to get a rectal when you can
- The biopsy’s done-now pondering the possibilities
- The pain of the prostate biopsy precedes itself
- The vicissitudes of the condom cathether
- What would you recommend if I were your dad?
- Regarding prostate cancer: Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
- CBS Christmas cares prostate PSA
- Couples facing prostate cancer together
- Incontinence after prostate cancer surgery-It will probably be the wife buying the diapers
- Letter to Amy regarding E.D.
- Motivation for seeking treatment for ED…The women’s perspective-(This is good)
- New Jersey Women Against Prostate Cancer Interview
- Prostate cancer affects both husband and wife
- Prostate cancer widows letter to the editor
- What women can do. From Men’s Health Network
- “Decision” Process
- Steam therapy for BPH-Does it cause ED?
- When is a prostate cancer patient…cured?
- Happy Valentines Day… from Mr.Prostate.
- Two negative prostate biopsies, taking Proscar and Psa 13. What to do?
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Decision more about potential side effects?
- To MRI or not to MRI…that is the question. And on who? I thought we were talking about the cost and “risk” of a PSA. Pepe the Prostate is back!
- Google search for prostate cancer: Fixing obstructive problems? Good question!
- Prostate cancer survivor and hero…The Battle of the Bulge. December 16, 1944-January 25, 1945.
- My anniversary and “Its a long long journey” by Louis Armstrong.
- Merry Christmas to dog lovers and prostate diaries!
Prostate cancer treatmentacs Active surveillance american cancer society american urological association aphorisms author book on prostate cancer bored to death breast cancer catheter chocolate lab condom catheter dana jennings Dennis Hopper dogs early detection erection extracapsular prostate cancer famous men with prostate cancer fishing frank zappa gainesville ga urologist gainesville urologist ga urologist Gleason's score impotence incontinence john c mchugh m.d. john c mchugh md john c mchugh md gainesville ga john mchugh john mchugh md john mchugh md gainesville ga urologist lagrange ga leg bag lockerbie bomber and prostate cancer mchugh microscopic vasectomy reversal nanoknife new york times no needle vasectomy no scalpel vasectomy Partin tables personal prostate cancer stories priapus prostate biopsy prostate cancer prostate cancer blog prostate cancer book prostate cancer decision prostate cancer humor prostate cancer screening prostate cancer treatment prostate humor psa radiation after prostatectomy rectal exam robert frost robotic prostatectomy Samuel Cooper sexual function after prostate cancer surgery shoal bass surveillance ted danson the decision the decision about prostate cancer urologic humor urologist urologist gainesville ga urologist with prostate cancer vasectomy vasectomy reversal wife and prostate cancer will rogers yellow snow
- Steam therapy for BPH-Does it cause ED? prostatediaries.com/2017/02/26/ste… https://t.co/YKQYiM50GM 1 day ago
- When is a prostate cancer patient…cured? prostatediaries.com/2017/02/17/whe… https://t.co/FEeQ0f2Ezs 1 week ago
- Happy Valentines Day… from Mr.Prostate. prostatediaries.com/2017/02/14/hap… https://t.co/xe6hTwvcx0 1 week ago
- Two neg prostate biopsies, a Psa of 13 and taking Proscar. What to do? …tatecancersecondopinion.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/two… https://t.co/dztfMo2Ps3 2 weeks ago
- Two negative prostate biopsies, taking Proscar and Psa 13. What to do? prostatediaries.com/2017/02/11/two… https://t.co/4SJJppOpl0 2 weeks ago
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Decision more about potential side effects? prostatediaries.com/2017/02/05/pro… https://t.co/aCc4KmbjoP 3 weeks ago
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Decision more about potential side effects? …tatecancersecondopinion.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/pro… https://t.co/ik7IqXybiH 3 weeks ago
- Jeff McHugh lnkd.in/gkhn_kq 3 weeks ago
- Georgia Vasectomy Reversal lnkd.in/e5WsYBw 4 weeks ago
- RT @TowerUrology: IS A MAN’S TESTOSTERONE LEVEL THE DIPSTICK OF HIS GENERAL HEALTH? by: Dudley S. Danoff, MD, FACS towerurology.com/2014/02/03/man… 1 month ago
- Novel mutation may be linked to prostate cancer in African American men February 23, 2017
- Researchers find a new human androgen receptor structure, key target for the treatment of prostate cancer February 8, 2017
- Shape of prostate and compartments within may serve as cancer indicators February 3, 2017
- Predicting and preventing prostate cancer spread January 27, 2017
- New study finds where you live may determine likelihood of dying from cancer January 26, 2017
- Study paves the way for better understanding how prostate cancer spreads around the body January 25, 2017
- One in four men with suspected prostate cancer could avoid unnecessary biopsy if given an MRI scan first, study estimates January 20, 2017
- Genetic basis of aggression in prostate cancer January 10, 2017
- Research helps explain why androgen-deprivation therapy doesn't work for many prostate cancers January 9, 2017
- Scientists uncover new way to defeat therapy-resistant prostate cancer January 6, 2017
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Treatment, Symptoms, and Causes January 4, 2017
- Light therapy 'a huge leap forward' for early prostate cancer treatment December 20, 2016
- Enzyme that digests vitamin A also may regulate testosterone levels December 9, 2016
- UCLA researchers uncover new evidence linking inflammation and increased prostate cancer risk December 7, 2016
- How highs and lows in testosterone levels 'shock' prostate cancer cells to death December 5, 2016
- Why are black men missing from prostate cancer research? November 25, 2016
- ATOMS device effectively treats male incontinence with high patient satisfaction November 24, 2016
- Computer modeling could lead to new method for detecting, managing prostate cancer November 23, 2016
- How to Improve Your Sex Life After Prostate Cancer November 21, 2016
- Prostate Massage Therapy: What are the Benefits? November 19, 2016