Free Psa low...damn it!!! Your PSA, rectal exam and biopsy report – Understanding the specifics of your disease is key to making the right decision. I had been checking my PSA for years and had watched it slowly creep up to just above normal. I decided to obtain a Free and Total PSA to see …
A word to the wise is sufficient…
- No symptoms…does it matter?
- Low PSA…does it mean no cancer?
- Big prostate…means cancer?
- Small prostate means no cancer?
- Surgery better than radiation?
- Proton better than regular “ole” radiation?
- Age over 75-is surgery best?
- Do you have a higher incidence of impotence with cryosurgery?
- Why do they only do Proton on the well-mod prostate cancer in terms of the “favorability” of prostate cancer?
- High PSA means prostate cancer?
- You have a biopsy of your prostate cancer because of a high PSA…and it is negative…was the biopsy unnecessary?
- Can you die of prostate cancer?
- Can you have it before the age of 50?
- Are all urologists the same?
- Are all surgeons the same?
- Will surgeons only recommend surgery?
- What is the Gleason’s score?
- If the guy at your church had seeds for his cancer is that the best treatment for you?
- Are all prostate biopsies that have cancer the same?
- Are all…
View original post 327 more words