Dr. Bill Jones will be retiring in May 2012. Northeast Georgia Urological Associates is actively seeking a BE/BC urologist to replace him. N.G.U.A. has a lot to offer both in terms of the practice and the Northeast Georgia Area.
- Active urological practice with 30 years of service in Gainesville and the Northeast Georgia area.
- Lake Lanier
- State of the art operating rooms at the Northeast Georgia Medical Center. All specialties represented and supported.
- Brenau University
- On site C.T. scanner and Radiologist
- Northeast Georgia Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Dr. Jones practice is 30 years in the making so that the new partner will be busy day one.
- Shared call with another group of four urologists making weekend call one in six.
- We have DaVinci robotic capabilities at our hospital.
- Salary, benefits, and options for ownership in the ASC will be available.
- Less than one hour from Atlanta.
- The beautiful Northeast Georgia Mountains.